Dear Patient Families
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies to stay up-to-date on new rulings and guidance that may be issued. As of March 12th, Gov. Inslee has ended many covid mandates, HOWEVER, masks will STILL BE REQUIRED in all Healthcare & Dental offices.
• 🙂 Please wear a mask/face covering. regardless of vaccination status as we are STILL STATE MANDATED as a Healthcare setting. <July 2021>
• 🙂 We will have hand sanitizer or a hand washing station and will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• 🙂 To limit the spread of any infectious diseases we are taking extra steps to sterilize and sanitize between patients.
• 🙂 Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• 🙂 We will do our best to allow greater time between patients, reduce waiting times and reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors, and friends.
The Kulshan Pediatric Dentistry Team