Dr. Jon Way, DDS, MS, PS
Dr. Way grew up in Pullman, where he attended first grade through high school, and graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Washington State University. The next four years he studied at the University of Washington, School of Dentistry earning a Doctor of Dental Surgery. After a brief stint in general dentistry, he started working solely with children at a public health facility in South Seattle. Quickly realizing he enjoyed working with children, Dr. Way committed to specializing in Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr. Way furthered his specialty through study at the UCLA School of Dentistry where he completed a two-year Postdoctoral Residency Program earning a Certificate of specialty in Pediatric Dentistry. A Masters Degree in Oral Biology and a Certificate in Developmental Disabilities from the Neuropsychiatric Institute.
Dr. Way is a Diplomat (Board Certified) of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and has been addressing the unique needs of treating children for over 25 years. As a parent of two young children himself, he is acutely aware of the rapidly changing moods and behaviors associated with the unique nature of every child. While striving to practice with the highest integrity and quality, a pragmatic approach to treatment planning is tailored to be in accordance with the wishes of the parents. A broad range of techniques and treatment styles are explored to reach the goal of complete dental health for every child.
Dr. Way is proud to be recognized for the last several years by the Seattle Met as a Top Dentist.
- American Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- College of Diplomats, ABPD
- Washington State Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Seattle-King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Seattle Pediatric Dentistry Study Club
- Greater Seattle Multi-Disciplinary Study Club
- Active Staff Seattle Children's Hospital
- Past Adjunctive Faculty University of Washington in Pediatric Dentistry